Compressed Air Controls' AirData✓ assessment is an investigation of a compressed air system that helps to determine the air, pressure, and demand load requirements.
Our data logger gives us real-time information on your site's compressed air consumption and loss.
It enables us to provide expert recommendations on how to:
- Manage the air compressors' operation, which saves energy
- Manage your compressed air system to its full potential
- Reduce maintenance costs by lowering unloaded running hours
- Increase productivity through consistent system air pressure
- Save a substantial amount of energy and money as it will identify if air leaks are present (our AirLeak✓ test can find the air leaks).
At Compressed Air Controls, our AirData✓ assessment is a three-step process:
AirData✓assessment. A Compressed Air Controls' Territory Manager will visit your site to have a look at how your compressed air system is running, identify your site requirements, and have a chat to find out if there is any planned expansion. This is a detailed investigation into your site’s current and possible future compressed air requirements. This analysis is run over 7-10 days via a computer-aided data logging tool and can be used on multiple machines.
Presentation of Results. This is where the Territory Manager presents the results of the investigation and the inefficiencies identified, and provides recommendations and concepts on how to optimise your compressed air system to ensure it runs efficiently.
Costing and Installation. The Territory Manager provides a quote on the costs to have the concept installed into your workplace.