Compressed Air Controls repair and service air compressors and pneumatics and respond to air compressor breakdowns
During Level 2:
- Customers can come into our stores to pick up parts or bring in pneumatics and air compressors for repair in our workshops but must wear a mask and sign in.
- Service Technicians continue with servicing air compressors and responding to air compressor breakdowns, with safety precautions in place. Please keep social distancing and masking up around our Service Technicians.
Compressed Air Controls Ltd's servicing can prevent air compressor breakdowns. We can also repair air compressors, vacuum pumps, blowers and pneumatics and respond to breakdowns.
We repair air compressors and pneumatics on-site and in our workshops
We can repair your air compressor on-site or you can bring your piston air compressor to our branches for repairs. We will assess your air compressor and advise what the most cost-effective course of action is. If your air compressor is nearing the end of its life or has high hours it can be expensive to maintain so we may suggest buying a new piston air compressor from us.
We have Hindin, Spitfire and ELGi piston air compressors in stock.
We can also overhaul blowers, cylinders, valves, rotary actuators and air tools
Our Service Technicians will assess these and advise what the most cost-effective course of action is; repairing it or replacing it. If your vacuum pump is playing up you may not have to purchase a new one. We can overhaul it and have it looking and performing like a new machine. We have a wide range of cylinders in stock. If the cylinder is a custom-made size we can organise a new one to be machined.
We service air compressors, blowers, vacuum pumps and pneumatics
This includes checking the oil, filters and seals.
Our servicing gives you more value for money
Our servicing includes bearing life monitoring/trending (SPM) and oil analysis, which is unique to us.
Our Customer Site Management software saves you money
Compressed Air Controls' unique Customer Site Management software enables them to conduct any type of job - be it routine services or 24/7 callouts- on the spot, without having to wait for parts or equipment to arrive or make unnecessary trips back to our workshop as the job card notes the site's history and the parts needed for the current job are listed and picked before the technician goes to the site. This saves you money as there are no charges for extra travel time and less production downtime.
Compressed Air Controls' service guarantee
We have a one-month workmanship guarantee and a three-month parts guarantee on any service work on air compressors.
5 reasons why you shouldn't skip a service:
- Your compressor will not run as efficiently. If the compressor has blocked filters, for example, then the filter can't stop water and contaminants from getting into pipework where it could contaminate your product or downstream equipment, the air compressor will also waste energy fighting the pressure drops. Blocked pre-filters elevate the air compressor's temperature; a change of just 20 degrees can cause your air compressor to shut down.
- Skipping a service could cause damage to the compressor as belts wear out, filters become ineffective and this could cause an expensive breakdown and the loss of production.
- Regular maintenance extends the lifespan of machinery. Checking and replacing the oil and filters can prolong the lifetime of your compressor. Air compressor oil degrades quicker than other machinery's oil.
- The warranty becomes void if your compressor is not serviced according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Dirty sites are dangerous. They are fire hazards as debris, like dirty leaves, can clog up your compressor and cause fires. As part of our service, we ensure the air compressor area is clean and free of debris.
We can prevent air compressor breakdowns
Compressed Air Controls Ltd is so confident that our unique predictive maintenance schedule AirCare✓ can prevent air compressor breakdowns, as the servicing is planned to prevent issues, that we provide a no breakdown guarantee for those with Premium or Premium Plus Cover. That means if your air compressor breaks down after you have signed up for AirCare✓, we will fix it free of charge. Conditions apply. Read more about AirCare✓ and contact your Territory Manager for more information.
We can also provide reactive servicing and respond to breakdowns
During servicing or a breakdown callout we can provide emergency air through AirHire✓ as we can provide loan air compressors to lessen downtime while repairs are taking place. (We can also provide loan air compressors for short-term projects.)
Our service technicians have ELGi's Air-Solve app which tells them how to fix a fault before they are even on-site.