Compressed Air Controls repair and service air compressors and respond to air compressor breakdowns
During Level 2:
- Customers can come into our stores to pick up parts or bring in pneumatics and air compressors for repair in our workshops but must wear a mask and sign in.
- Service Technicians will continue with servicing air compressors and responding to air compressor breakdowns, with safety precautions in place.
5 reasons why you shouldn't skip a service:
- Your compressor will not run as efficiently. If the compressor has blocked filters, for example, then the filter can't stop water and contaminants from getting into pipework where it could contaminate your product or downstream equipment, the air compressor will also waste energy fighting the pressure drops. Blocked pre-filters elevate the air compressor's temperature; a change of just 20 degrees can cause your air compressor to shut down.
- Skipping a service could cause damage to the compressor as belts wear out, filters become ineffective and this could cause an expensive breakdown and the loss of production.
- Regular maintenance extends the lifespan of machinery. Checking and replacing the oil and filters can prolong the lifetime of your compressor. Air compressor oil degrades quicker than other machinery's oil.
- The warranty becomes void if your compressor is not serviced according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Dirty sites are dangerous. They are fire hazards as debris, like dirty leaves, can clog up your compressor and cause fires. As part of our service, we ensure the compressor area is clean and free of debris.
Compressed Air Controls can:
- Respond to air compressor breakdowns 24/7, 7 days a week.
- Service your air compressor
- Conduct our predictive maintenance, AirCare✓
Five reasons why you should use Compressed Air Controls for all your servicing and breakdown needs
Compressed Air Controls' service guarantee. We have a one-month workmanship guarantee and a three-month parts guarantee on any service work on air compressors.
Compressed Air Controls provide predictive maintenance, AirCare✓, with a no breakdown guarantee for those with Premium or Premium Plus Cover. That means if your air compressor breaks down after you have signed up for AirCare✓, we will fix it free of charge. Conditions apply. Read more about AirCare✓ and contact your Territory Manager for more information.
Our Service Technicians have two workshops, fully equipped vehicles and Customer Site Management software which saves our customers money. We have workshops in Wellington and Palmerston North, which also covers the Hawke's Bay region. The Service Technicians' fully equipped vehicles and Compressed Air Controls' unique Customer Site Management software enable them to conduct any type of job - be it routine services or 24/7 callouts- on the spot, without having to wait for parts or equipment to arrive or make unnecessary trips back to our workshop as the job card notes the site's history and the parts needed for the current job are listed and picked before the technician goes to the site. This saves our customers money in terms of there being no charges for extra travel time and less production downtime.
Compressed Air Controls can also lessen your production downtime by providing emergency air supply. Through AirHire✓ we can provide loan air compressors to lessen downtime while repairs are taking place. (We can also provide loan air compressors for short-term projects.)
ELGi's new app, which our technicians have access to, gives them a unique advantage over other Service Technicians. Our technicians have ELGi's Air-Solve app at their fingertips that could tell them how to fix a fault before they are even on-site. That means when a customer rings with a fault light flashing, the technician can consult their app and be informed about what that means and how to fix it before they even leave the workshop. It is a lot quicker than looking through a manual and means the technicians can be there quickly and with a more informed view of what is going wrong with your machine.