ELGi Rotary Screw Air Compressors EG Series
11 – 75 Kw:
- Best-in-class energy efficiency
- Best-in-class maintenance and operating cost
- Lowest oil carryover in the industry
- Best-in-class warranty program
- Outstanding reliability stemming from slow operating speeds and low operating temperatures
- Operating data and safety measures
- Optional variable speed drives for energy efficiency
What industries does a rotary screw compressor suit?
- Auto Garages
What compressor can provide 24/7 air?
The 90 – 160 Kw EG Series And Electric Lubricated Screw Compressors 200 – 250 Kw EG Series can provide 24/7 compressed air.
What industries do the 90-160Kw and 200-250Kw EG Series Lubricated Screw Compressors suit?
It is perfect for industries that need 24/7 compressed air like:
Why should I buy an EG Series Lubricated Screw Compressor?
1. Energy savings through:
- Highly efficient IE3 motors
- Class F motors
- Multi compressor management
- Heat Recovery
- Variable Frequency Drive-this will vary the motor speed according to the air demand, typically providing savings between 20% - 30% depending on the demand variation available in the system
2. Industry-leading warranty of 6-10 years
3. Integration to monitoring:
- Connects to the Neuron III Controller free of charge (other compressor companies charge for the controller connection.)
- The controller is also password accessible (not RFID).
- The controller can send fault alerts to a control room as well as showing a fault signal on the compressor panel and a LED light shining on its diagram to show where the fault is located.
4. Low cost of service:
- Ease of maintenance: the machine’s parts are easily accessible when servicing it.
- The compressor has extended service periods.
5. Lower running temperature which results in:
- Longer oil life
- Longer bearing life
- Less oil carryover
- Easier air treatment
6. Machine data available
7. Motor control option
8. 1:1 drive:
- Low for pole 450RPM
- Longer bearing life
- Lower running temperature
9. Motor control options:
- On/off load
- VFD-Variable Frequency Drive-will vary the motor speed according to the air demand, typically offer a savings of between 20% - 30% depending on the demand variation available in the system
10. 15% lower cost of ownership than the leading competitor due to:
- Lower service cost
- Energy savings
- Longer life of the compressor