Compressed Air Controls’ ELGi EN air compressors are popular with panel and paint workshops, joinery shops, and manufacturers
ELGi EN rotary screw air compressors are flying out Compressed Air Controls’ doors, but don’t worry we still have plenty in stock.
We recently sold EN rotary screw air compressors to a variety of businesses and they are powering:
- Pneumatic tools like drills, grinders, and polishers that mechanics restore WWII aircraft at Ohakea.
- A timber truss manufacturing plant using a trim saw and nail guns.
- A joinery's edger and CNC machine.
Several businesses also needed Manawatu Territory Manager Steve Carran to design their air compressor setup to include ELGI accessories that we supply, including an EGRD dryer and filter set to ensure they have top-quality air.
A rotary screw air compressor can run 100% of the time
A company that manufactures detergent and sanitizing fluid replaced their piston air compressor with an EN15 to run their diaphragm pumps.
“Say you have a piston air compressor; it can only work 70% of the time; it has to be off 30% of the time to cool down. whereas a screw air compressor will run all day every day, non-stop so that is the advantage of a rotary screw air compressor.” Steve said.
Other benefits from ELGi's EN Series rotary screw air compressor
ELGi’s EN series rotary screw air compressors are known for their reliability, low maintenance requirements, and small footprint which make them ideal for industrial applications where size, efficiency, and cost matter.
Additional benefits include:
- Best-in-class reliability.
- Best-in-class maintenance and operating cost.
- ELGi Equipment Ltd designed the Neuron control system which offers operating data and safety measures.
- Compact and elegant design.
- Efficient air-oil separation.
- Highly efficient belt drive transmission.
- Energy-efficient encapsulated airends.
Can an EN air compressor be even more energy efficient?
You can make your ELGi EN series air compressor even more energy efficient by investing in one with an ELGi Conserve VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) if the application suits; get us in to assess your site's needs.
Other industries that the EN rotary screw air compressor is suitable for
- Food processing
- Small machining and fabrication workshops