AirCare✓, our predictive maintenance schedule, can prevent air compressor breakdowns
What is AirCare✓?
AirCare✓ is a predictive maintenance schedule that predicts when issues could arise and plans servicing to mitigate them.
It is for air compressors, aeration blowers, vacuum pumps, nitrogen generators, air dryers, filters, and auxiliary equipment on a compressor site.
Our Service Coordinators use our Customer Site Management software to calculate your costs through this equation:
Your facility’s environment
= a fixed monthly fee
Benefits of AirCare✓:
- Expert advice and support
- Qualified and experienced Service Technicians
- 24/7 emergency service
- Increased uptime and increased productivity
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduced energy costs
- Extensive historical knowledge of your site and air system
- Full reporting
- Extended compressor, vacuum, and blower lifespan
- Significant discounts on pneumatics
- With Premium Cover and Premium Plus Cover you gain our no breakdown guarantee (Conditions apply.)
- Ensures that the manufacturer's warranty is valid
Preventative maintenance is better than reactive servicing
AirCare✓ is a more proactive approach to maintenance than traditional service plans, which are typically more reactive as they fix issues once they arise.
We plan servicing to prevent issues occurring.
We use the data from our purpose-built Customer Site Management software to predict when issues might occur and rectify them, through the use of pre-emptive managed inspections and maintenance, before they cause a stoppage.
We monitor your air compressor's bearings and oil regularly to prevent issues from occurring
If bearings are only checked once a year during reactive servicing then issues could go undetected.
Preventative maintenance extends the lifespan of costly equipment such as air compressors, vacuum pumps, and blowers
AirCare✓ catches developing issues before they cause any damage.
- Heat recovery assessment for energy savings: we can install or retrofit an ELGi's Heat Recovery System which may reduce the need for additional heating equipment and thus save you money on heating water or spaces.
- Compressed Air Controls offers a full family of air services.
AirCare✓ is part of Compressed Air Controls' family of air services.