This check is recommended for new customers. Our service technicians can check your compressed air site for symptoms that it is not being regularly serviced and then discuss how to prevent those symptoms from reoccurring, this could include suggesting signing up for AirCare✓.
How healthy is your compressed air site?
Does it have any of the following symptoms:
- Blocked prefilters
- Pressure drops
- Overheating variable speed drive on the compressor
- Condensate water spilling in the compressor room
- Oil leaks
- Overheating compressors- do you have to take the covers off to cool it down?
- Breakdowns between services
An AirHealth✓ check from Compressed Air Controls could:
- Prevent breakdowns from dirty oil, worn belts, or clogged filters and loss of production.
- Ensure that the compressor is not wasting energy. If the compressor has blocked filters, the compressor will waste energy fighting the pressure drops.
- Extend the lifespan of machinery by checking and replacing the oil and filters.
- Save you from voiding your warranty. (The warranty becomes void if the compressor is not serviced according to the manufacturer's recommendations.)
- Make your site safe. Dirty sites are fire hazards as rubbish like dirty leaves can clog up your compressor and cause fires. As part of our service, we ensure the compressor area is clean and free of debris.
Book a AirHealth✓ check now: ring 0508 763 862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.